Google

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The 'Excuse Me' Machine

Yesterday, I was at the disgustingly busy Chinatown. I mean, it isn't usually that busy, but it's the Chinese New Year season, so yeah, it was PACKED...

As I was entering the night market from one end, there was this stupid guy who kept saying 'excuse me'. It's like, I would have let him get past me if I could, but the whole place was so packed. I don't understand what is his fucking problem man...

I was so so pissed after that, that I told myself I'm going to abuse the next person that step on my tail. Thank god there wasn't a 'next person', otherwise everyone in Chinatown would have gotten a chance to see a free show from me, 'The Greatest Actor'. Muahahahaha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jois C. said...

haha.... u r a bitch machine!! haha! It always happen, when u tell urself, "the next one that comes along to provoke mi will get a good bitching from mi", and that one will never come!! And u will have no way to vent ur anger but just let it cool and go away!! So gek!

9:40 PM

 
Blogger ckoo said...

hahaha agreed!

learn to take life easy lah... must 看开一点. you'll find life so much brighter. just focus on how to earn a crapload of money real fast without sacrificing too much personal time and everything else will be taken care of.

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Jois C. said...

hey... bitchy one! so many no new bitching? Y? having a nice life now? HA..

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home