Google

Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Bitchy (Ex-)Insurance Agent Part II

If you thought the episode of the bitchy insurance agent was over, it's not. I received a Christmas card from him and I was pretty upset by it.

I read the whole card and my salutation was 'Ms' instead of 'Mr'. It's like WHAT THE FUCK? If you want to make this kind of mistake, you might as well not send the card at all? You waste your time, you waste your money, and you make me upset at the same time!

Moral of the story: Don't send any greetings if you are not sincere about it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god - so many "bitch encounters"! my dear friend, if you believe in karma - what goes around comes around...they will get their just deserts one day...
=)p

11:07 PM

 
Blogger LC said...

I told u the insurance guy is the worst, it has proven so. Well, don't keep blogging about bitches. I want to see a happier side of your life.

11:18 PM

 
Blogger ashburn said...

hey ashlyn here. wah lau ur blog make me laugh like mad la!

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Jois C. said...

Bitching bitching all day long.. haha.. seems like ur bitching collection is growing!! HAHA... Haiyoh..... Heck care that agent, or u send back a reply saying, "For the agent what's-ur-name-again, thks for the card, and thank god that u r my EX-insurance agent!" hoho..

2:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home