Google

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gym Bitches should die

As usual, going to gym is like fighting a war. Today, I saw the gym bitch that pissed me off last Sunday. She is so disgusting I wish I can puke on her head, and she was wearing all white today. God! She thinks she's some angel? Fuck off man!

What happen last Sunday: I was in BodyCombat class. The bitch was standing in front of me. There was quite a bit of shuffling back and forth, and I don't know why she had to move faster than everyone else. She just kept moving back, and back... I got a bit upset that during one of the shuffles, I knew I had to 'warn' her that she's taking up too much space, so I shuffled a bit lesser than usual and punch her head. Subsequently, she didn't move that much anymore. Good bitch, good bitch. However, I'm still very disgusted by her actions. She thinks she owns the whole studio and in spite of being in front, she had to keep moving back when people at the back of the class are squeezing.

Such gym bitches should just go eat shit and die!

1 Comments:

Blogger LC said...

u r so affected by the bitch...haha...hope u dun bump into her again ar..

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home