Google

Friday, November 11, 2005

No Sweat?

The other day, I was at the gym for BodyCombat class. It was supposed to be fun, all the kicking and punching. At the end of the 1st or the 2nd song, can't remember exactly, this bitch in front of me turned over and said 'Can you please wipe your sweat? It's flying all over the place.' And she had to do that so loudly. Thank god I was still in an okay mood, otherwise I would have shouted at her.

Look, she wasn't even sweating after the warmup track. She wasn't even kicking or punching with any effort. In a nutshell, she was wasting her own time and she was disturbing me in the process. It's like, if you ain't sweating after the 1st or 2nd track, you might as well just go home and rest instead of taking up precious space in the exercise studio.

Such bitches should just fuck off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home