Google

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wanna feel like Sailormoon?

I happened to be in one of those Step Moves classes a few days back, and it was fun! Spinning, bouncing, jumping prancing around a step board was something damn foreign to me. I mean, my only memory of it before I even joined the gym was what I saw on TV many many years ago, when they still airred aerobics shows in the mornings on Channel 5.

Try it if you can, and you can feel like Sailormoon for a day! It's fun, but sometimes, I really wonder what the hell am I doing?! But hey, if you do master the steps, you could really act as Sailormoon for a day and go for Cosplay or what. Don't forget your sailor uniform and your 'magic wand'! =p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which guy is you? They all look like cuties to me......!!

2:46 PM

 
Blogger ckoo said...

even if i could, i wouldn't want to be sailormoon for any period of time, ever...

3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home