Google

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Please let passengers alight first!!

I can't emphasize this further: Many Singaporeans don't have the slightest idea what basic social grace or courtesy is all about! Just today alone, I've encountered 3 instances where I really feel like stopping someone and say 'Hey, don't you fucking know what basic courtesy is!', and all that happen in half a day!

The first incident happen when I went to gym today. There was no one at the reception when I arrived, so I waited patiently for the counter staff. This guy who came after me went right to the front of the 'queue' (there was really no queue, just that everyone seemed to form up in an orderly manner in front of the horizontal counter, until this bugger 'jumped queue'). Seeing that that idiot was in front of me, the counter staff naturally served him first when she got back into the counter. This conversation between me and my friend followed:
E: Wow! People nowadays have no social grace or courtesy.
J: Hmm, they just don't care anyway. Even if you say too much, you are just wasting your efforts.
Whatever...

Now for the 2nd incident. Nothing too serious, but I guess that could be improved. I was on my way to the train station from Suntec City. All of a sudden, this couple froze in their track right in front of me, then started pointing at a shop, and started commenting. Yea, I know that's a nice ring, but hey, thank God I'm not an elephant or what, or else you would have been flattened, dumb asses... Many times, we see this happening: People just stop right in their track, without considering how other behind would be inconvenienced by such a small action. Some people just don't fucking give a damn...

Last incident. I was so happy when the train I was on finally reached Tampines. There were quite a bit of people alighting from the train exit I was alighting from. There was this group of 2 buggers standing outside that exit. Obviously, they wanted to board the train, but, they didn't even fucking let the rest of the passengers alight first! Did they leave their manners at home or did some dogs chew it off already? My God... Can't stand such behaviour...

When will Singaporeans reach 'that' level of cultivation... Ever? Never?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jois C. said...

pls lah, what you can do is ram straight into them and say, " Get outta my way, idiots!" Or i think for u, that is too long a sentence, just a simple 'f*ck off' will do!!

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Ethan said...

Haha! So unglam! Cannot say that... As much as I want to... Haha! I'm on a higher level than them, so how can I bring myself to scold people like that? =p

2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO irritated i see
oh well there are assholes created everyday
-megha

2:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell them to fuck off!!

3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be good to people.. dont simply fuck them.. later got AIDS! .. tell them properly and with manner .. such as.. "OIT, BODOH KA.. PEOPLE WANT TO GO OUT AND YOUR FUCKING ACTING COMING IN.. WAIT LA.. LIKE YOU ARE RUSHING FOR FUCKING MILLION PROJECT.. IF THAT SO, GO AND BUY THE FUCKING CAR! .. FUCKER" .. am i too much?

1:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home