Google

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Begging by choice?

[The Little Beggar by Bouguereau, Adolphe-William(1825-1905)]
Some weeks ago, I was on my way to the gym from school and I was rushing for time. All of a sudden, a young woman came up to me. Here's the conversation that transpired between us:

Women: 我现在jobless. 我要买porridge给我的妈妈跟弟弟...
Me: Ah-uh...
Women: 我现在jobless. 我要买porridge给我的妈妈跟弟弟...
Me: Yah...
Women: 我现在jobless. 我要买porridge给我的妈妈跟弟弟...
Me: 你去买啦。。。
Women: 可是我现在jobless...

Well, apparently, she wanted money from me, but I'm not stupid. Point number 1, she should not have waited till she had no money before she start to look for a job. Obviously, she look very healthy, so it should not be that difficult for her to get a job if she had really wanted to. Point number 2, her funky mom was in shades. Wow, funky eh? Point number 3, if she had chose to beg, she should have been more direct, instead of wasting my time and her time by beating around the bush.

In the end, she didn't get a single cent from me. I told her I don't have any cash with me then as I was in school the whole day and didn't have the chance to draw money (This is the whole god damn truth...). Guess what she did? She rolled her eyes and turned away. How rude can people get nowadays? I hope she stays there for ten years and not get a single cent. Bloody bitch...

Out there, there are many people who still have the ability to work. However, due to an assortment of reasons, they refuse to seek employment and choose to beg on the streets. Actually, I think it's perfectly alright to beg, but choosing this path doesn't mean that you can forget about your manners! Like the bloody bitch in the above example, I think she deserved it if she were to starve on the streets. I would have given her the money if she had been more credible, even if I have to walk ten miles to the nearest ATM. Such parasites of society should probably just go face a wall and reflect upon themselves...

Maybe I should have told her that she could have gotten free food from the Buddhist Lodge, but then again, she probably don't deserve the food, that ill-bred bitch...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My my my, this REALLY *is* a bitch log eh! Patiently awaiting more intellectual/reflective type of prose on your blog....

Ricky :P
http://www.livejournal.com/users/cloud9high (my self-indulgent - occasionally bitch - blog)

11:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... that was rude.. how can she acting like that.. well, if i were you.. i'll beg her money and make myself poorer! haha.. so what am i? a slut? and she is a bitch? :P

1:34 AM

 
Blogger ckoo said...

hahaha

knowing him, there will probably not be much reflective/intellectual postings.

but that woman, i've run into her once, and my friend ran into her twice. always asking for money to buy porridge for her sick mum. you know, if she simply came out in the open and said "i'm begging for money", she'd actually stand a higher chance of getting some money from me, but to lie to me to get money...

anyway, if i ever see her again, i'm simply going to ask her why her mum's still not dead.

1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home