Google

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Sardine Bitch

Sometimes, I feel so ashamed of my fellow Singaporeans. I'm extremely disgusted by their disgusting behaviour: Queue Cutting.

The other day, I was at a coffeeshop stall that sells snacks. I intended to get 2 sardine curry puffs and was waiting to be served. Suddenly, there was this bitch who seem to disregard my presence and went straight in front of me. The worst thing is, the auntie at the stall actually served her first. Bad things never come singly. The bitch asked for a sardine puff, a curry puff and a chicken puff. When she was gone and when it was finally my turn, the stall auntie told me she only had 1 sardine puff left! She asked if I want a chicken puff instead. Of course I said no... It's partly her fault that she didn't get my business 'cos I didn't want anything else other than sardine, whereas the sardine bitch might have gotten something else if there was no sardine puffs.

I just paid for the 1 sardine puff and walked off feeling god damn motherfucking pissed off. As I walked, I ate the puff and I was disgusted by its taste. Thank god I didn't get 2, but that's not the point. The point is, I was being cut in the queue and I was being served later in spite of being in the queue first. But then again, it's alright. I don't think I would want to go back to that stall again. There's so many food stalls in Bedok Central. I'm spoilt for choices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home