Google

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Life without the Internet

I've officially shifted over to my new place at Bedok. It's so much better than my old place at Tampines. This new place is just a 3 minutes walk from the interchange, close to shops and wateva.

But there's one problem: I still do not have internet access! And I probably won't get it till the rest of my family shift over to this new place. It totally sucks... I can't check my email, I can't do my research, and I can't blog!

Fortunately for now, I still got a little place called Macdonald's where I can check my email, do my research and blog =)

Time to go bake some brownies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jois C. said...

Brownies, Brownies, Borwnies.. Where?? How come i just dun see them anywhere? Say bake never bake!! I want my brownies!

7:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home