Google

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Bitchy (Ex-)Insurance Agent

As usual, I went to the gym today, for my usual Tuesdays and Thursdays morning gym sessions. Today, I was really 'lucky' to bump into my ex-insurance agent. God! He's a muthafreaking god damn fucking foul-mouthed bitch. When I was still an insurance agent with AIA, he has been so damn bitchy towards me. Anyway, that isn't important. I thought it would have been better since I've left the company, but apparently, I am so damn wrong about this.

Today, when I bumped into him, I just said hi and he had to be damn mean. He started asking if I was still with the company. When I said no, he was like being so sarcastic by saying that he thought we could go for the Convention in Australia next year. Then, he went on to say that in his 9 years in AIA, he had seen at least 50 people from his agency 'throw the towel'. I said the job was affecting my studies and he had to say stuff like 'if you can make more from this job, just quit school, ..., but not everyone can succeed'. Yes, I might not have been successful in insurance, but try me elsewhere. Fucking bitch!

If that wasn't enough, he had to say that I still look as fat as before. Hullo, I've lost like 8kg since I joined the gym. I don't even have to prove to you that I've lost that much weight. I enjoy wearing loose clothings that make me look fat. Does that make your backside painful?

What goes around comes around. Do unto what you want others to do unto you. I don't even have to curse such a bitch myself. I'm sure there are others who have suffered the same fate as I did. Let these people do the job. But, I can't help but to add on: Hope your stomach is not flabby in 2 years' time and hope your fucking cock is still functional in 2 years' time, bitchy faggart!

1 Comments:

Blogger LC said...

this insurance guy is the most horrid. I cannot stand people who beats around the bush, indirectly suaning u and have double meaning with whatever they say. Well, he is definitely blind to say that you did not lose any weight.

Although I haven meet u since u lost weight, I know that 8kg is a big difference. Just ignore his toopid remark next time.

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home