Google

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Bus No.10 Bitch

I was on my way home from Sentosa today and I decided to take Bus No.10 with my dearest Jois, even though I'm no longer staying in Tampines. On the way back, I saw a rather idiotic donkey which I have decided to call The Bus No.10 Bitch.

He boarded the bus somewhere along Anson Road. He sat in front of me and conveniently placed his shopping bags (a big one and a small one) on the empty seat next to him. As the bus travelled along the CBD, the bus filled up quite quickly. Soon, the bus was packed, but he still left his bags at the seat next to him, instead of giving up the seat for others to sit. Somewhere near Suntec, a guy asked him very nicely if he could remove his bags so that he might be able to sit down. Instead of apologizing and putting the bags on his laps (which he could have done easily), he got really defensive and said that he had no space, and his tone was almost like he was going to pick up a fight. The other guy had no choice but to back off, and he was even gracious enough to apologise. It's quite weird that someone like that donkey could do something like this, since he was quite well-dressed (apparently someone who works in an office or something) and he was even reading a book on leadership. Subsequently, he alighted at Siglap.

I think he probably left his manners at home, or maybe his cranium is leaking and there's not much brain matter left in his head. He's just fucked up...

2 Comments:

Blogger LC said...

it's a common sight in singapore, i met such people on bus...but can we do?

just to share a little story with u, i was scolded by a foreigner for not sitting down when the bus is packed. He meant good for the rest cos he felt that i'm taking up unecessary space by standing. But, it puts me off cos it's my own business.

12:26 AM

 
Blogger ckoo said...

there are a lot of angry people in the world. such a pity that so many people are unable to see what is happening to them...

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home