Google

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Excuse me! I don't print money!

I don't know what is wrong with people nowadays. Ever since SMU relocated to Bras Basah area since July 2005, I've encountered many beggars in the area, the kind that knows how to speak English.

As a matter of fact, I had my 3rd encounter with the same guy at the area between SMU School of Business and Raffles City, next to SMRT headquarters. The first time I met him, I heard him saying 'excuse me', so I just stopped to listen to his story. That was the very first time I saw him. He said he's very thirsty and didn't had any money with him, so I offered him 2 dollars. In fact, I was really scared when he talked to me. His teeth was all bloody, which I believed could be a side effect from alcoholism. I was so damn scared he would just bite me if I had refused to give him the money. That was the first time.

The second time I saw him, it was the same 'excuse me' again. When I turned around and realised it was him, I quickly walked away. The reason is simple. I don't print money and I can't afford to give him money all the time.

I saw him for the third time today. And it's the same 'excuse me' again. Being the bitchy me that I am, I'm very scared that there would be a day when I heard the same 'excuse me', I might just not be able to resist the temptation to say 'Excuse me! I don't print money!'

2 Comments:

Blogger Jois C. said...

Haha.. An 'excuse-me' guy! Better be careful he dun bite u! or else who noes what disease he might pass on to ya!! Haha!

8:49 PM

 
Blogger LC said...

Hey..maybe u can check with your friends if they encounter him b4...if not...u n him r very fated to meet...haha...

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home