Google

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Zap your fats away and more!

It seems like a lot of people are crazy over fat-jiggling belts nowadays. First, it was OTO Trimax, then Osim Uzap came along. I bought for myself Trimax, not seeing any results yet, but hey, I found an alternative use for it!

I realise I could use it as a back massager as well! And it's quite good after exercising, just strap it on and jiggle all the fatigue away!

And, I was at Suntec the other day, saw the dumbest thing. Osim came up with iGallop, supposed to be like some horse-riding gadget. The ad was lewd, with models who look like harlots (or maybe their actions look harlot-ey). The whole idea was just darn funny! Why would anyone need something like that if all of us can just go get a rocking horse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home