Google

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Why the FUCK was she there in the first place?

Today, I went for step class at the gym. Apparently, there's this new instructor today. And she's really lousy, so lousy I almost wanted to walk out of the class. Thank god someone took over her half way.

I don't know what the hell she was doing, but she made the class more like an aerobics class rather than a step class! And she has got a weird accent. Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, the gym management shouldn't have put her there because she wasn't ready at all! She is just not ready to face a group as yet.

I was contemplating if I should write in to the management, but I decided against it, since it's not her fault that things turn out this way and she might lose her job if I wrote in. I'm not such an evil bitch after all. Ahh! I remember, I'm a bitch with a heart (as quoted from Norman).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home