Google

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Doctor's Fees?

Call it bad luck or what, but someone defaulted on his payment for my work... Someone 'commissioned' me to design a blog site. After the work was completed, he decided that it wasn't what he want, and suggested giving me a partial payment for my work. I was cool with it, in spite of the fact that he kept changing his requirements.

He suggested transferring the money to me but he did not. Well, I'm cool with it. At least I learnt a lot from this episode. All the nonsense about PHP and CSS coding, the legal issues of running your own business, bla bla bla. As for him, he is just attracting bad karma for himself. Maybe he needs the money for his doctor's fee? (Did I hear someone mentioned funeral coffin fees?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home