Google

Saturday, March 04, 2006

For the convenience of all passengers, please move towards the centre of the car

What is fucking wrong, my dearest fellow MRT commuters?

Today, I was on the South-bound train towards Cityhall from Somerset. The train was packed, or should I say, 'psuedo'-packed? It isn't packed in the literal sense, but the crowd seemed to love to stick really close to the exits. Why? I mean, is there a better 'aura' near the exits or what? What's more, they were hogging the space at the side where the train door opens.

When the train reached Cityhall, the idiots behind me started pushing me even before the train door was opened! What the fuck? When the East-bound train came in, the same thing happen and people still don't want to move towards the centre of the car. I tried to squeeze my way through and there was so much fucking space there! When the train reaches Bugis, the 4 guys in front of me alighted, and of course I found a seat and sat down. It's like, if the rest of the people had moved in towards the centre, they might have gotten a seat!

Isn't that a reason for all fellow commuter to move towards the centre of the car?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home