Google

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Bitchy (Ex-)Insurance Agent Part III

Did you ever expect that there was going to be a Part III to the story of The Bitchy (Ex-)Insurance Agent? Well, bitches never cease to bark...

Today must have been a bad day. I went to gym earlier than usual and it so happens that The Bitch was there too! As usual, we would act plastic and say hi to each other. He asked if I was there for the Bodycombat class, but no, I was there for the Bodypump class. I don't know what is his fucking problem, and he started saying stuff like 'Oh, you shouldn't go for Bodypump until you lose your fats, otherwise, the more you pump, the fatter you get'. I was so tempted to roll my eyes, but being the diplomatic genius I am, I just smiled and walked off.

I hate it when people think they know something and talk so much about it when in fact they know nothing at all... Bodypump is a weight training class where we train with weights and barbells. Cardio makes you lose muscles, so even if you are trying to lose weight, you will still need to do some form of resistance training. When you do resistance training, your muscles grow, not your fats! How stupid can The Bitch get?

Moral of the story: Be clever, but never act clever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jois C. said...

Kiang jiu ho, mai gey kiang! HAHA... ok... since u noe so much, probably can stop by when u r free to give ur ex-insurance agent some lessons!

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home