Google

Friday, April 07, 2006

Road Hogging Bastards

Today was quite a bad day. I had to drive down to NTU from Bedok to fetch my brother. Having to drive so far is bad enough already, but the roads were even worse!

A lot of Singaporeans, besides the lack of basic courtesy and etiquette, don't know the basic rules of driving on the road! Wonder how they got their driving licences... I was abysmally disgusted by the things that happen on PIE today...

Scenario 1:
A fucking bitch was driving on Lane Number 2 at 60kmh... Oh my fucking ***... Don't they understand what is meant by 'Motorcycles and Slower traffic keep left'?

Scenario 2:
A fucking bastard with a P-plate was driving on Lane Number 2 at 60kmh... Oh my fucking ***... Don't they understand what is meant by 'Motorcycles and Slower traffic keep left'?

How did they get their licences in the first place? And I always knew that overtaking on the left is an offence, but hey, with such roadhogs stuck in Lane Number 2, I can't possibly overtake on Lane Number 1, since I'm driving a van with a speed limit of 70kmh. That leaves me with only Lane Number 3 to overtake... Who is wrong? Definitely not me... The traffic police definitely needs to refine their rules and regulations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home