Google

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fucking BUS-tard

What is so fucking wrong with people nowadays?

I was on bus number 31 back from Marine Parade and I was holding so much stuff with me: My rollerblades, my sling bag, and a Strawberry Royale cake from Savoury Fare. I guess it was alright that I couldn't get a seat, but the worse thing was, there was this couple who went pushing and shoving around just to get a seat.

It's still quite alright, really, but they got worse! When I was going to alight at Bedok Interchange, the bus haven't even pulled over and the same couple went shuffling past me again! I was already signalling my intent to alight by facing the exit direction and by moving forward a little, but in spite of that, they still did what they did!

Would a kind soul get me a car so I don't need to go through such shit?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jois C. said...

Ok ok.. Ur fairy godsister shall try to fulfil ur wish! BUT.. I think, due to my habit of procrastination, I think u might as well fulfil it yourself, that would be a lot faster!! Heehee.. Or u want, u can offer to help mi get the 'book' and book the timing of the exams. Probably in tat way, ur dream will come true faster!

11:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home