Google

Friday, May 19, 2006

Stupid Boys

I was at Cineleisure today to catch The Da Vinci Code. I was quite surprised that the theatre was so packed in spite of the fact that it's a weekday and it's not even school holidays for the kids. Anyway, I went to my seat with great anticipation of things to come, but I was in for a rude shock.

The 2 boys sitting next to me were so noisy! They kept talking about getting some branded stuff after the show, echoing words that appear on the screen, using their cellphones while the movie is on, and the list goes on! Hello, I don't need a parrot! Definitely not 2 fat parrots!

Boys of such standard most probably come from A*S, probably not even 16 yet, but sneaked into the theatre to catch a NC16 show! These boys always think of ways to sqaunder their parents' money on the branded stuff they are going to get for their materialistic selves. Goodness... How irritating... If I were ever to have my own kid, no way am I sending him to that school...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at my computer today to read some blogs. I was quite surprised that there were so many updates in spite of the fact that it's a weekday and it's not even school holidays for the kids. Anyway, I went to a certain blog with great anticipation of things to come, but I was in for a rude shock.

The 2 posts placed right next to each other were so similar! They kept talking about some noisy boys in cinemas, echoing words that appear on each other, using the exact same titles, and the list goes on! Hello, I don't need to read the same thing twice! Definitely not in the form of 2 identical posts!

People who can't post properly most probably come from S*U, probably not even capable of understanding internet lag, but make blogs anyway! These people always think of ways to bitch about all sorts of irrelevant things and point their stubby fingers at random parties in order to make their double posts vaguely more entertaining. Goodness... How irritating... If I were ever to have my own kid, no way am I sending my kid to that school...

Evidence!

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Ethan said...

Whatever....

Nobody needs to go to S*U unless he or she is sick of getting As in school....

Have the balls to put your real name if you want to flame people...

12:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home