Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

Stupid BK Auntie

I know I'm fat and I shouldn't be eating fast food, but seriously, there ain't much choice at Orchard, unless you are willing to pay a lot for a meal. So I had no choice, but to go to Burger King at Liat Tower.

I ordered a X'tralicious Chicken Burger meal and when I saw the crisscut fries on my tray, I was like 'What the Fuck'. I asked the auntie who served me why the fries were so little. In fact, I think I could fit all that fries into a small thin paper pack, so why am I paying more for less? I ordered the same thing at the BK at Raffles Place MRT before, and they packed the fries fully. Guess what the auntie replied? She made me felt like she thought I was dumb. She said 'It's like that, the fries all go into the pack'. I rolled my eyes, but decided not to pursue the matter. Eat less, gain less weight, so never mind. Let it be...

I hate it when I get bad service. In fact, this is not the first time I'm getting such nonsense from BK. Should have gone to KFC instead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home