Google

Monday, May 29, 2006

I hate cat-haters

I seriously do not know what is wrong with those people who hate cats...

This evening, after I finished work at Hougang, I walked around a bit to see if I could find the cat that I usually feed when I'm there. As I was going to pour out the feed, some fucking bitch who probably hasn't gotten any sex in ages shouted down from her 3rd storey flat to tell me that feeding the stray cats was illegal. She even went on to say that the more we feed the cats, the more they give birth. I was like rolling my eyes and shouted back to her that this cat is already sterilised (cats which are sterilised usually have a corner of their ear snipped or tattooed), so how could he possibly still give reproduce? Refusing to give up, she even went on to say that they make a lot of noise at night.

Feeling a bit frustrated by her incessant noise making, I move to a corner where she couldn't not see me and fed the cat nonetheless. The more I thought about it, the more angry I got. First, without cats, we must be prepared to see more of other pests, such as rats and cockroaches. Cats help to keep these pests at bay. Second, if she minded the noise so much, why don't she move to a private condominium? The point is, if you are not rich enough to act high class, then shut the fuck up! To add on to this point, I think kids can sometimes make more noise than cats, so I'm hoping that she doesn't have any grandchildren who cry like they lose their father, or I'm prepared to use a loudhailer to shout up to her to ask her grandchildren to shut up! Besides, cats don't usually make a lot of noise, unless they are really hungry.

That old fuck bitch went as far as to tell me to bring home the cat if I want to feed the cat. I wish I could, but seriously, cats are highly territorial in nature. They prefer to stay in one area all their life. if you forcefully try to relocate them, they would try and escape and return to their 'homeland'. This also explains why cats tend to bully 'newcomers' in the neighbourhood.

Seriously, that old stinking bitch need to use her pea brain to think about this: Without these cats in your neighbourhood, would it still be so clean? I mean, if we really depend on the cleaners employed by the town council alone, we would probably find snakes in the neighbourhood as well (attracted by the rats). These people really need to be educated. Cats are mascots of wealth and prosperity. They always remember to clean up after they pee or poop. They help to keep the neighbourhood clean. What more can you ask for? True, they might be noisy at times, but all the benefits of having cats around certainly outweigh the costs! That nonsense fuck bitch needs a wake-up call. I hope she calls AVA or SPCA to catch the cats, leaving no cats behind in the neighbourhood, then she can have a taste of the 'days without the cats - memoirs of a fuck bitch who got pestered by rats and cockroaches'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home