Google

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stupid Insurance Agent

I was walking around at Bugis just now and I was chatting about something serious with my good friend, Jialong. We happened to walk past the Bugis Cineplex Boxoffice and there was a Prudential Roadshow going on.

Suddenly, this girl came up and started waving her 'cup of lots' in front of me and pestered me to join in her 'lucky draw'. I declined her offer politely by waving my hands in front of her, signalling that I'm not interested. Unfalthered by my hand signal, she continued to pester me. I was really appalled and I walked on, and I said 'Bitch. Doesn't she get the point that I'm not interested?' to Jialong.

I know they are doing their job, but sometimes, they should not pester people, especially when it was clear that some people do not wish to be pestered and have signalled their intentions of not wanting to be pestered. How fucking irritating that is!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jois C. said...

Just tell her, "which part of f*ck off do you dun understand?"

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home