Google

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Uncivilized ATM Bitch

My parents have been away since Monday morning and I'm all alone at home. Yesterday was supposed to be a holiday, but I ended up having to go back to school for a lesson. Initially, I thought I was going to have dinner alone. Just when I thought all hope is gone, Jialong messaged me on MSN and asked if I wanted to go for dinner. That was indeed a timely invitation.

After my lesson, we went to Parkway Parade for dinner. I had to draw some money from the ATM as I did not have enough cash with me. As we approached the ATM, this stinking bitch just overtook us and cut in front of us. At that point in time, I was raging with anger, so bad that I wanted to kick her ass, but being the civilized me, I restrained myself from doing something like that. All these while, I have not seen someone as uncivilized as this bitch. It wasn't like she had to draw the money so urgently (I mean, if even if she was having her period and needed the cash to get some sanitary napkins, by the time she got the money to buy it, if it had meant to leak, it would have leaked...).

Fortunately, dinner was not too bad. We went for La Mian and Xiao Long Bao at Koo Kee. The food's alright, but I still prefer Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao.

Seriously, I wonder why kids nowadays have such bad upbringing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home