Google

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm not a salesman!

Last night, I was buying dinner from the coffeeshop under my house. I was so disgusted by what the rice seller said that I really wanted to slap him. Here's how the conversation went (translated to english from mandarin):

Riceboy: Just come home from work?
Me: No, I had a career talk earlier on, so I had to dress up a bit.
Riceboy: Oh, I thought you are working. You dress like a salesman.
Me: ...

I was so damn angry when I got home. I wasn't even wearing the usual 'white and black' ensemble that is typical of salespeople. I was wearing a baby blue shirt with french cuff from Topman and a pair of charcoal grey pants. I really wonder if he was blind or dumb or what!

Anyway, I'm not going to patronise that stall ever again. Even if it's the last stall open! I rather starve to death!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home